Conventions and ‘Authenticity’
Please ensure you catch up on Week 2’s learning materials before engaging with the content below…
- Study Notes 3
- Video: Getting Practical with Video, Episode 3
- Podcast: Social Media Stories, Episode 13
- Blog: Authentic Performances
- Interactive story: The YouTube Upload Dilemma (alternative with white background)
- Video Exercise 1 Instructions (please download from CloudDeakin)
- Bonus Learning Area: Goodbye Comfort Zone Flipgrid
- #ALM102 unit hashtag
You are strongly encouraged to keep up-to-date with unit content on a weekly basis, though the comprehensive Master List of Unit Resources will help if you ever get behind.
If you would like to download this week’s Social Media Stories podcast for more convenient listening, you can find it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or a range of Android apps.
Getting Practical Challenge
Experiment with speaking to camera while capturing good quality audio.
Make sure you’re all set up on YouTube and WordPress, and able to embed a video into a blog.
Don’t forget to check out the #ALM102 hashtag!!